We’ve all been there. Going to a new place, not knowing anyone. So here’s the break down of the Unity experience.
- Two buildings on the property: the main building and the community building
- Community building activities: Recovering Dharma
- Main building activities: Usually everything else
- Enter the Main building through the door facing the parking lot
- Accessibility ramp to door
- Coffee and Tea avaible to everyone in the kitchen
- Soft seats in the Main building
- Zero Dress code- ( come in Pjs for all we care )
For activities and workshops it’s a laid back feel. Most people at Unity are very respectful of boundaries and try to embody that respect. Something that we as a community at Unity strive for is to be as accepting and free from judgement as possible. We love you because you are you and not because you believe a certain way, act a certain way or do a certain thing. We accept you, we love you and we see you no matter what. We’re so excited to meet you!