How we are available for the community:
Here at Unity we have a couple different options of rooms or spaces for community members to use depending on scheduling and application form. We are very interested in helping nonprofits around the community and offering a neutral space for them. We are always interested in helping small business people get up and going with their ideas on how to serve the community.
Logistics and Requirements:
- We have two spaces available to request.
- First is the outdoor community building. It comes with a small kitchen, bathroom and 8 round tables with chairs. The floors are laminate and the tables and chairs can be put up and stacked away by whomever is using the space then put back once your event has concluded. This room will hold approximately 45 people. Rents for $10/hour.
- Second is the main building. One large room, bathroom available, and many chairs. About 60 people can fit in this room with a soft cushion chair for each person. This room is covered in thin carpet. Rents for $25/hour.
- We request for nonprofits a donation of around $5 per person or family in attendants. Not a requirement of course but a courtesy to help pay for the building maintenance.
- For small businesses we ask for 40% of the earnings up to $50 per hour for room usage. Beyond $50 per hour is yours to keep to build up your business. For example: you only earned $10 for the workshop you created; you would pay Unity $4 and you would keep $6. If you made $300 and used the room for 2 hours; you would pay Unity $100 and you would keep $200.
- Please be aware that we reserve the right to refuse anyone a room at anytime
- Also please be aware that there will be an application and a contract form to fill out. You can be charged for damages if damages should occur.
- For more information please email the Unity Board of Directors at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please put in the Subject Line: Room Usage.
Contact us to receive an emailed request form:
Unity of Evansville does not endorsed, directly affiliated with, maintain, authorize, or sponsor any workshop, meeting or event. The views and teachings of any one facilitator may or may not be in congruence with Unity of Evansville. All products, company names and businesses are the registered trademarks of their original owners.